In the Department there are diversified and highly specialized skills in both quantitative and qualitative methods. The Department is engaged in many interdisciplinary research projects, covering a wide variety of topics. Our research is internationally recognized and financed at regional, national, European and global levels.
The research activities are focused on the following main subject areas:
- Communication and cultural studies;
- Environment and Sustainable Development;
- Group processes and social organizations;
- Identity and gender behaviors;
- Politics, power, leadership and psycho-social factors;
- Processes of typical and atypical development;
- Risk behaviors and psychological-social factors;
Teaching and learning processes in educational and school contexts.
The research activities of the Department are supported by the following structures:
- Counseling and Service Centers;
By exploring the web menu “research”, you can learn in detail about our research areas and our research projects.